[FWDLK] Take Me Back To The Sixties

Like our cars, the website below provides pretty good time travel back to
the cars, music, mores, entertainment, events and changing values of the
1960's and contains a shot of a nice red '62 Chrysler convertible-can't tell
if it is a 300-H--the rarest of the letter cars.  The horsepower race was
well started by 1960 and seemed to peak at the end of the decade.

Click on the two little vertical bars to stop the progress.

http://oldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (Grandpappy of the muscle cars)