Re: [FWDLK] WCFB Part Needed

Jim Krausmann wrote:
The throttle plates/butterflies on my Carter WCFB four barrel just won't free up. We're two weeks into pentrating oils, heat and various chemicals and they're still stuck. This is an aluminum base four barrel, #2660S, used on '58 Dodge and some Desotos. Anybody have the base off a parts carb or a whole carb they'd want to sell? An alternate choice is a 1957 model, #2532S. Thanks, Jim Krausmann
Detroit
kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim, look on the manifold mating surface and see if there is a 4 digit number for the base

whats the number????

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy