Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Stuck Engine Advice

If it works for him, it sure is a lot cheaper than Kroil!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Stuck Engine Advice

White Vinegar is amazing stuff. It will loosen up stuck engines. I
tried a lot of different things to unstuck on old 8N tractor t no
avail. A friend suggested White Vinegar, which had it loose in 2 days,
poured in the plug hole.
Good Luck, Ray

All right folks, time's awasting! This OK Meet will be a good'un, don't
miss it!
Lets get those Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Gloria a break and
don't wait 'til the last few days.
Way more rooms booked than members Registered!
See Ya there!!