[FWDLK] computer down

Hello All,
          I know some of you have been trying to contact me. Sorry to say my
computer has been down for about 2 mo. now and my computer access due to this
fact is very limited. If you must contact me, please call. Hoping to get a new
"machine" soon to fire the emails out. Thanks for your understanding (God do I
miss my moning email reading with breakfast) .
Take Care,
Frank