From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Gardinier
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:50 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] window fuzzy installation

I recieved my new window fuzzies/catwiskers in the mail and now I need to
install them on the 61 Newport. It appears that Chrysler stapled them on.
Since I don't have a stapler that will penetrate sheet metal I would like to
hear your suggestions for attaching them to the car. I'm not that concerned
about it looking original, but I do want them to look good. Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,
 Larry Gardinier