From: AdamL57@xxxxxxx [mailto:AdamL57@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:51 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: POLY 318 TRANS ADAPTER

Anyone out there know if a 392 Hemi trans adapter to a modern trans (HOT HEADS) would work on a 318 Poly motor? I want to use a 59 318 in my 27 Ford roaster to make it a little more forward look, but I have to use the GM trans that is behind the SBC (yuck!) that's in it to keep the starter on the right side to clear the steering box.

Adam Lindenbaum