Re: [FWDLK] slightly O/T, and some '55 DeSoto stuff

Re: [FWDLK] slightly O/T, and some '55 DeSoto stuff

This one the cap has a large V with a cross at lower left, a deer head at
lower right, and a cross hatch of 9 diamond shapes at the top in the center
of the V -

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/53desotocap1.JPG

I found some Studebakers listed on eBay, will have to watch and see what
they sell for.   Or I may just start this at a buck and see where it goes.

Thanks for the info -

Bill K.