Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Reproduction Door Panels

You're speaking of SMS, no?  I waited 13 months for door panels for my 61 Imperial.  I called, I argued, I begged, I went to the shop while on another trip, met with Doug, the boss, but nothing.  They did them in their own sweet time.  For me, before I purchase another car for restoration, I will check the panels.  If SMS is needed to reproduce 'em, I'll probably walk away.  Don't want to be in that situation again.  And yes, they charged my credit card immediately at the time of the order.  That's the way they operate.  They're the only game in town so we're stuck with them.  However, their work is great. The panels on our 60 Plymouth are excellent.  They only took 6 months and I didn't need them, not ready for them.

Henry Hopkins,