[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge Texan ?

Here's an unusual piece, that's P/N coded for 1958, but which could have
been "used" in 1959.

The 1956 & 1957 Texan models had emblems that incorporated the
state-shape with the word "Texan".

In 1958, the word "Texan" appeared completely-within the state-shape.

I've never seen a representation of a 1959 Texan, but this emblem would
appear to apply to that model.

This 'mint' emblem could be worth a heckava
lot more than its opening-bid amount!!

Neil Vedder