Re: [FWDLK] media blaster tools

I have a cabinet, but I have used my other unit and a very large cardboard box out in the driveway.

Tom S                                          southern Ohio

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Joe Savard
Sent: Sat 9/23/2006 10:53 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] media blaster tools

In a message dated 9/23/2006 3:01:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dintym@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Ray,
Thanks for a great idea.  It may be hard to find an oil tank because of envrio laws, but the concept is fantastic.  Could make one from plywood and line with sheet metal if needed.
Also remember that there are blue plastic barrels around, and sometimes they can be found.  I have one that is thick and strong enough to use for a blasting barrel, and I bet you couldn't blow a hole in it with a sandblaster if you tried.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan