Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Hershey spot lookup?

Hi All,

I downloaded a map of the Hershey layout for this year, and I see the have moved everything around again.  I was supposed to meet a fellow who promised to bring me a few parts for my wife's car this year, but his space has moved.

Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of the 2004 or 2005 Program who could look up someone for me by his spot number (WBM 5)?

Any help would be -greatly- appreciated!

-Dave