[FWDLK] I got yer POLARA, right HERE...

I can't tell how significant the "pits" are, on this RARE 58 D500 emblem
(note the correct gold-plated knight's head) , but they look like
surface blemishes, to me.

If this emblem is polish-able, it's worth big-
dinero, but don't think that the Chebbie-seller is aware of that fact!
(1951 'Polara', indeed!)

Neil Vedder