To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth Hood Latch

FYI. I believe Eastwood products has a cad coated appearance painting kit if you wanted to be authentic.

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=722&itemType=PRODUCT

Greg in WI
56 Dodge Royal Lancer (soon to be hibernating)

a57fury@xxxxxxx wrote:

Ron
I concur with Marv. The spring and pin are cad coated. Tfhe rad support is painted black.
John  -----Original Message-----