Re: [FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth Hood Latch

I just went out back and checked my '58 parts car because it's the only car I have which hasn't had everything repainted and it doesn't have a spring. A lot of 58's don't,all 57's I've seen do,anyone got answer? My parts car is a Silver Special 4 door with 56K on it,I doubt it's ever been apart.My friend's '59 had 37000 miles on it,he was the second owner,original paint,and all that and his car also has no spring.
Adam Lindenbaum