Re: [FWDLK] Item number: 300033597670

That probably would be for the seller to tell you, though the "ask seller a
question" link in the auction.  Or the big red type paragraph below the main
description with the big yellow "please read" above it.

Then again, the location is also contained in the description - Coleman TX.

The item specifics are really goofy for this one, 3-cyl, existing warranty,
salvage title, steam fuel, orange paint there but red in photos, options
showing leather seats, 4-wheel drive and convertible??

I'd be very very suspect of this being legitimate, too - the e-mail link
takes you to what, by the url, appears to be a clone of a yahoo mail page
instead of simply opening up an e-mail in whatever program you use.   There
is no Buy It Now price and no way to bid without approval, but the
description tells you there is a Buy it Now and says your bid will be
cancelled if you bid without advance e-mail.  The price is too cheap, that's
at least $10,000 shy of what that car should be worth.   The bumper wings
alone on that car are worth at least $1000, and the side trim easily another
$1000, probably more.

Bill K.