[FWDLK] Continuous Breaking Rotor (3)

Well, the cats and dogs are gone, so we could leave our cave and try to
see whether the loose engine mounts did cause the rotor to break.

And....
   ...it did !!!

No breaking rotor or whatsoever anymore! Shook up the whole village
testing the car, and after having hardly any rubber left on the tires,
it didn't occur once.
Also, that strange banging sound when accelerating while driving is now
gone. Must have been the drive train hitting the chassis or something
similair.

I think this is a VERY GOOD example of how this list is functioning and
helping out. How on earth ever could I have thought about a loose or
brooken engine mount causing a rotor to break?

Thanks a million, again !!

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands
'57 Dodge Lancer D-500 x2