Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brake conversion

He did say he wanted to contact ECI brakes, not AAJ.   ECI also has disc brake conversions for our cars and is a well respected hot rod market supplier.    I have nothing against AAJ but they aren't the only one supplying us.

46-54 Dodge and Plymouth passenger car
55 Plymouth passenger car with 10" drums
(specify when ordering)
EC-758CK???????...Complete Kit $575.00

55-56 Dodge and Plymouth passenger car with 11" drums
EC-759CK???????...Complete Kit $575.00

57-61 Dodge and Plymouth passenger car
58-61 Chrysler
EC-766CK???????...Complete Kit $575.00