Re: [FWDLK] Digest options

This is real easy. Go to the link below, which is on every email, and click on it. That will take you to the Listserver page and you can select what/how you want FWDLK service. As digest with or without HTML, and suspend daily emails for vacation and so on.

All of us should do this just to see what is available, I'm betting 90% of us have never seen that page!
Ray