From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William Huff
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:58 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Lifts-Second Time

Same question, different company, ASE Deals offers a 9000 lb.
Bend-Pak, made in the USA, commercial grade with free shipping and it has
air operated safety devices if a cable should part.  Same basic price.
Anyone know about Bend-Pak?
http://www.asedeals.com/garage_lift.html

Thanks Again.

Hi,

Has anyone used or had experience with Affordable Automotive Equipment?
They are in Orlando and I was thinking of purchasing one of their 4 post
lifts, either the Pro Park 9 Plus or the Pro Park 7.  I think they deal in
Direct-Lift products.

http://www.affordableautomotiveequip.net/

Thanks,

Bill Huff