From: William Huff [mailto:wbh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:50 AM
To: Bob Moore; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Lifts-Second Time

One of the reasons I am looking at the 4 post lift is for long term parking
as well as servicing the cars.  The other is I think I only have a 3"
concrete floor in my shop.  Is there a downside to using an asymmetric lift
for storage/parking?  I wouldn't think it would be good to let the
suspension hang on all the bushings.  Also, for unibody cars, if you don't
hit the jacking points exactly, would it bend the body over time?

Bill Huff