[FWDLK] 56-ish CHRY windshield needed !

Hi, Ron Mog, of Apple Valley, CA (you'll get to meet him; fun guy, @
Tulsa, with his 56 blue/blue 56 NY'er, which he has owned for 20+ years
& is now restoring) is in need of a "driver" quality windshield, for his
car.

He's got a price for a new one for $560.00, incl shipping, which isn't
bad, but he asked me to find out if any kind soul (fat chance, here!)
had a nice/usable windshield that they could sell to him--the 56
windshield had some multiple
applications.

If you can help Ron (who has no confuser) you can give him a 'collect'
call, @ 760-247-4204,
or, if you want to show him an "image" of it, you can either send it to
me, or, Ron can have you send it to his  daughter, who does  have  a
'fuser....

Thank you.

Neil Vedder