Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Nassau For Sale...

Hi Garret,
Long shot, but if this is Columbus Ohio you are talking about I may know the car.
It was two-tone pink/white with a silver gray interior.
A friend of my owned it for many years, swapped in a 354 hemi out of another car.
Had a rare rear defroster in it, if I remember correctly.
Now the bad part- when he sold it about 10 years ago it needed:
Both rear quarter, the trunk floor, drivers side fender, and at least the drivers side glass.
He sold it to buy the 57 210 Chubby he always wanted.  Go figure...

Take Care,
Charles.

Garret wrote:
I was browsing through Sunday's edition of the Columbus Disgrace and ran across the following listing in the classified section:
56 Chrysler Nassau
2dr-HT.  Hemi engine, needs restored
$1800 OBO
(614)-279-5518
(614)-452-3425

Just figured I'd list it in case anyone was interested.
The car isn't mine, I know nothing about it, etc....

Garrett