[FWDLK] Mouse Poison as a deterrent...

Gang...

I would not recommend poison. The mouse could die INSIDE your car -- in an inconvenient place like the headliner or under the back seat. There is no way to guarantee that the mouse will get weak outside the car. The smell of a dead mouse could be there for weeks and weeks unless you disassembled the headliner to find it. Her Highness (the wife) insisted on putting bait poison in the basement, and the result was horrendous. If you want to go this route of putting bait outside the car, just get mouse trap and some peanut butter. Then, when you catch the mouse, you can easily dispose of the corpse.

Happy Halloween to All... Jim

Bounce is good inside the car. I like to also use a mouse poison in small containers. Place them OUTSIDE the car, a few feet away, so they attract the mice out of the car. Eventually, the mice are too weak to climb back in.