Re: [FWDLK] Hemmings-ARAMA!

Adding to Neil's comments below, the November issue of Automobile has a story on next June's Tulsarama.  I emailed my comments to the magazine and told them what a significant car the 57 Plymouth was in 1957. How it won Motor Trends car of the year award as well a lot of other accolades. Not a lot of people, outside of our circle,  realize how new it really was when compared to the competition.  Normally all vintage cars get lumped into the same pile for comparison.  But in 1957 the Plymouth made everything else look obsolete.