[FWDLK] Mopar Cars & Parts

Hello Forwardlookers,

Unfortunately it appears my father and I will be losing our storage yard in the next several months. We have a bunch (more than any sane person should have!!) of Mopars from the 1930s thru the 1960s, with the majority of them being from the forward look years of 55 thru 61. For years we have collected some to restore and saved others from the crusher because other people lost their storage and I guess its now our turn! Anyway, we have quite a few rust free California project cars and parts cars which we will be selling over the next few months. I don't have a list but would be more than happy to answer specific parts or car inquires. If interested please e- mail me off list @ grossich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks!!

     Gary