To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

HI David & al,

Those blue dots were illegal in PA. So were stuffed
animals or anything else that was on the rear shelf in
front of the rear window.

We had blue laws too. No booze on Sunday.

Tony

--- David Wallace <dswallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about blue dots(glass ones of coarse,not those
cheap plastic ones) and #4435 spotlight bulbs in
your hi-beams.
David Wallace
58 Fury with glass blue dots
----- Original Message ----- From: Adam Lindenbaum To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 11:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just
sightly into the 60's.

  I know (even though I'm only 37) that chrome
bullets in the grilles was a popular NY thing in the
late 50's-early 60's,was that trend carried out in
other parts of the US or just here?
  Adam

please go to

please go to