[FWDLK] '61 Imperial coupe back glass needed

[FWDLK] '61 Imperial coupe back glass needed

A friend of mine in San Antonio is building a rat rod custom from a '61 Imperial coupe that had major rust issues that he was able to purchase for $150.  It was beyond restoration.

Car is missing the back glass.  If anyone has or knows of a used one in reasonable driving distance and priced right, he needs it.  '60 is probably the same and also '62.  If you can verify that it would be helpful.  Top to bottom dimension is approximately 28" and outside corner to corner (straight line measurement) is approx. 66".

Contact me directly off list and I'll put you in touch with him.

This will be a great looking car when it is done.

Wayne