[FWDLK] For Sale

My friend has a '61 Newport 2dr hardtop he'd like to move.  361 will run,
decent interior, car is complete except for some trim pieces and bumpers,
has rot at both ends - bad trunk pan, weak around both sets of bumper
brackets, some rot in fenders and header.  Interior floors look good, doors
good, deck lid itself seems solid.  Has taillights, lenses are intact but
faded.  Rolls, brakes were up supposedly 3-4 years ago; either a really good
parts car or a fairly ambitious project.  I have about 30 photos of the car
available online -

Car is located near Utica NY, and he's looking for $1500 or make an offer on
it.  Not a lot of these around in upstate New York in any shape, of all the
60-62's I've run into, I found one convertible, one 2dr besides this one,
and the rest all sedans or wagons.  Rear glass in this will bring $200 all
by itself to the right guy, dash bubbles were going $150 or so on eBay,
etc. -

Bill K.