From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of debenson2
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:52 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '55 Plymouth 260 vs '56 277 V8

Hello list...

Could anyone tell me the differences in the '55 Plymouth 260 V8s made by Dodge for Plymouth, in terms of what interchanges with the Dodge engines and what is the difference in the '56 277 V8 besides more ci, that was made by Plymouth?

(Are they all poly A series motors?)

Maybe a good website for reference?

Thanks