[FWDLK] '57 Belvedere

I just added one more photo to craigslist. It's of the other side of the
car. I don't know why it didn't load the first time. As you can see, it
has never been in an accident. Grandpa Bunch picked the car up from the
original owner in 1988. A little old lady in Angels Camp, CA. She kept it
garaged and only drove it once a week to the grocery store. The 67,000 on
the odometer are original miles. The engine rebuild was done because the
person who bought the car from Gr. Bunch let it sit for 10 years and
didn't start it regularly. So it blew a freeze plug. I sold the car to my
Uncle Biff. Some of you may remember him from the list a couple of years
ago. He started the rebuild and then he died a year ago June. So the car
is mine again. I have to sell the car because I can't afford to put it
back together. Plus, it isn't any fun without my crazy uncle to play with
it. Thanks for being a help in finding this car a new home. Have a blessed
day.

Leah Odom