--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Nichols <nick.barb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:08:36 -0800
Anyone have any suggestions to get the driver's door to open from the outside on a '57 Dodge? The car is a 4 door and all the doors open fine from the inside but the driver's door doesn't open from the outside. I've tried adjusting the little nut from the access hole but didn't have any luck. Any thoughts anyone? I've seen this problem many times before in other forwardlook cars but just lived with it. I'd like to try and finally conquer this needling problem thanks, Nick Nichols