To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 300F art print on Ebay

Thank you to Wayne Graefen for commissioning my latest print featuring his 300F Special GT. I just picked it up literally hot off the press today and it can be found on Ebay as item number 170050790864. It is not yet on my website artracer.com but hopefully it will be in the next few days. It has a buy it now price so if it is sold before you find it you can search for 60 chrysler 300.
Thanks to all of you for the help you've given me in past and future,
Larry Gardinier