[FWDLK] Let's drink to THIS..

I just "scored", on Epay, seven "Forward Look"
"tumblers" (scotch/"Old Fahioned" -type) glasses.

I'd like to do a partial-swap, for several Forward Look "Highball"/water
glasses.

So, if anyone has, or knows someone who has,
several 'extra' highball glasses, and who wants to 'expand' their
collection with one or more
of my glasses, please PM me.

I may very-well take my 'extra' glasses to Tulsa, as part of my
swap-meet stash.

Neil Vedder