[FWDLK] Take a SEAT.....

Just noticed something interesting, on that 61 Seneca 2-dr sedan.

In the late 50's (anyway) , MoPar divided the front seat, so that the
'long' section included the driver's area AND the middle area, so that
the
"passenger" could slide-over, & occupy the middle-area, while the
passenger's seat could be laid-over, to allow people to enter the rear
seat, from the curb. Completely logical .

BUT, I see that, in 1961, at least, the front seat division occurred
"at" the end of the driver's seat, with the 'long' section now-including
the middle-and- passenger's areas!!!

Whassup witDAT???