Re: [FWDLK] Looking for a plastic speedo pinion

Re: [FWDLK] Looking for a plastic speedo pinion

John,

I am also looking for a 21 tooth pinion gear # 2204360. Let me know if you find one in your searches. I think these only fit 62 – 65 TFs.

Here is a great resource for info and rebuilding 62 – 65 pushbutton TorqueFlites:

Patrick Blais

Pat Blais Transmissions

Seattle

Specializing in 1960-1965 727 &  904 TorqueFlites (1966+ also)

email address tflitepatty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500

56 Coronet Convert