Re: [FWDLK] roof/wheel base 57-58

To reiterate what Bill just said (I think): 58 Windsor was built on the
Dodge assembly line, so, it has the same 'greenhouse' as Dodge and
Plymouth. BUT,  a 58 Windsor hardtop SHOULD have the new-for-58
"Compound-Curved" windshield, just  like the Dodge, whereas  the 58 PLY
hardtop still featured  the cheaper (from1957) "straight-line"
windshield.

The difference in wheelbase , between Dodge & PLY was 'in' the back seat
"footroom" area, but I don't think that that 'difference' had an effect,
on the roof/back-glass/side-glass  interchangeability.

Neil Vedder