Re: [FWDLK] '59 Fury on ebay

A good practice to follow in these deals for ALL of you is to report the auction to eBay. At the bottom of every listing, below where you bid is "What else can you do?" with the link: "Report this auction" click on it and if it soon disappears, it was a fraud. Not sure if eBay responds to you on that kind of action, but they will if you're contacted for something like "You need to change your password" or suchlike. I have in my address book both the spoof )Spam) link and the US Gov. fraud link, so I just forward those scams to "spoof@xxxxxxxx, and other things like " I'll share my millions with you " to spam@xxxxxxx)

Ray