Re: [FWDLK] (Chrysler 300)Texan

In a message dated 12/12/2006 3:46:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Am I the only person, apparently MISSING certain messages, posted to
the List????

Specifiically, there was an answer to Wayne Graefen's question, about
someone's  driving of a 60 stick 300, in Detroit, where I never received
the ORIGINAL  posting, that prompted Wayne's QUESTION, but I DID receive
the ANSWER/reply,  to Wayne's question.
MY BAD, NEIL.....

Wayne asked me, DIRECTLY, a question about whether I'd driven a particular model of car and I must have inadvertently answered to the entire list.

Sorry 'bout that...

Joe