Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '59 Fury on ebay

Mark, dude,
If you have any correspondence from the ebay website, forward it directly to spoof@xxxxxxxx. You'll immediately get a message stating they'll look into it and you'll soon receive another email stating whether it's a spoof.
I've ran into similar situations myself lately. One was for a really nice 83 Imperial and one for a 76 Jaguar. Both proved to be bogus sellers.
Glad to read that you've recruited your Dad to pursue FL cars. I knew you'd rub off on him sometime.
So, how ya doing?
Dan