[FWDLK] it's been fun

I wanted to take a brief moment to say a heartfelt "thank you" to everyone
on the list. I've had some of the greatest help ever from some of the
nicest folks ever.

My Plymouth left yesterday for Australia. I sold it for $1500. The new
owner is so excited to have it he can barely contain himself. He plans on
doing a restoration to original condition which should not be to difficult
since most of the car is original. Of course, I told him about the mailing
list.

I thought it would be a good idea to let you all know that I have been
using a '59 Fury as my doner car, since I no longer need parts. It resides
at Last Mile Auto Dismantlers in Upperlake, CA. (707)275-2259 They have
several Mopars. I'm not a good judge of what's usable, so I won't try to
describe any.

Well, it's been fun. Thank you again and have a blessed day.

Leah Odom