  _____

From: Tony Bevacqua [mailto:tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx]

I'm trying one more time to ask for the following items and/or help on
locating them.  I believe I have tried all the bigger names in the business,
but who knows???  I believe these items will work off 57 to 59 model
Chryslers and some Desoto's.

I am working on a 1957 New Yorker 2 door coupe, and need the following:

I now need these almost yesterday!  Any help on all or any part will be of
great help.  Thanks a lot.

Tony