[FWDLK] Hemi pistons needed

 Forwarding on behalf of good friends in Sweden.  Thanks.    Please reply to:  300@xxxxxxxx if you can help!  I will be happy to assist these friends by making payment for them if need be, and even shipping the pistons to them if someone has them and doesn't want to deal with it

John Hertog

On Behalf Of Johan Vastsater  300@xxxxxxxx

Subject: [Chrysler300] Hemi pistons

Is there anyone who can help two swedes out in a strong need for hemi pistons we would appreciate that a lot. We have a need for at least three pistons for a 354 Hemi 0.030 over sized.

Hoping for your help.

Thanks

Johan Vastsater
Sweden