From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark J. Hash
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:41 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Homemade polish recipe

The attached ebay auction is for a guy who has come up with a homemade recipe for polishing aluminum.  He says he came up with it when he got tired of buying commercial polishing products to shine his Kenworth truck.  I wonder if anyone on the list has purchased it for their old car and if there is any danger in damaging our chrome or potmetal items.

Mark   mjh

'57 Fury - OR