[FWDLK] Home Made polsih recipe

I looked at the Ebay seller’s feedback (over 600 with 99.8% positive) and the comments and found everyone to be either happy with his quick response or having made the stuff and found it to work great.  So, I decided for the small money involved (2.99) to send the seller and inquiry as to his relisting it as this one has expired.  Interesting concept.

Tom taylor