[FWDLK] Thanks to all who sent me info about a brake drum puller and pro

[FWDLK] Thanks to all who sent me info about a brake drum puller and probably my root cause

I am going ahead and buying a new master cylinder from NAPA.  In think back this problem started after I rebuilt the old one and it is probably not venting correctly.  I think brakes are too important to cut corners and those drums are pretty darned expensive now.  I am also keeping an eye on buying a brake drum hub type puller and a lister gave me a good link to one.  I plan to go ahead a heavy duty original style to my tool box as that is about the only tool I am missing for this car.

Again, thanks for the brain trust

Tom 55 Dodge