[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] '55 DeSoto FireFlite Convertible Hemi

[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] '55 DeSoto FireFlite Convertible Hemi

..Irrational Exuberance!

Was that :"slight Loss" (negative amortization, for sure!) you mention
YOUR term, or the un-lucky seller's ...?

(A guy, having) "more dollars, than sense",  perfectly describes someone
who would 'drop'  230K, based  on some seller's "puffery" (don't call it
misrepresentation, or even Fraud) regarding a car's provenance, and
then, lose interest in the purchase/investment,  &  proceed to dump it,
and realize an over-100K loss, and NOT 'look-back', ON the folly....

Now, THAT's what I call "disposable" income !