[FWDLK] 1957 Radiators

A short lesson in date coding:
Chrysler, like other manufacturers then and I believe still today, used a very simple date coding system.

A = January production
B = February
C = March
D = April
E = May
F = June
G = July
H = August
I is not used because of potential visible confusion with 1 (one)
J = September
K = October
L = November
M = December

In almost all cases of parts, like radiators, that received date codes (engines, axles, radios, glass, etc) the production of the part took place within approx. 45 days prior to the assembly line production date of the car.
Thus, for example, a car assembled March 12th of '57 may have individual components carrying date codes back as much as 45 day earlier so could show date codes of A or B or C.

Hope that helps.
Wayne