Re: [FWDLK] 59 sport fury

Oh, there was a certain light-tannish 59 Spurt Foory convertible, with a
brownish interior, & white top, but, I only got one profile pic of it.

I  haven't visited the B-J site, but there ought to be a pic, or two, of
it, there.

I have no idea what it may have sold-for.

There was also a sweet-wicked  tricked-out red with white top 55 Windsor
2-dr hardtop, with grille guard & rear connie-kit & rear antennae; got a
few pics of it, as well as a baby-blue w/white topped 59 Windsor
stationwagon (know its former-former owner).

There was also a Christine-clone, with red & white vinyl interior, but
"correct-for-movie"  CA license plate!

Also got to say-and-photo  'good-BUY' to Larry Jett's former 61 Dodge
Rammie 4-dr sedan--sold for about 27K, IIRC...

Neil Vedder