[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth

I read today about an "unknown" circumstance involving a 1957 Plymouth "somehow" buried in Tulsa, OK. The story related that the fact that it was there was "discovered" by the planners of the Tulsa Centennial Celebration. It went on that the powers are "searching for someone" who knows about it, and can give them some information about what to expect.

I wonder where these newspaper writers have been for the last 10 years.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe