[FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler NORS Radial Tire Wheels Now Available

[FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler NORS Radial Tire Wheels Now Available

HI to all,

If you have or want to put modern radial tires on your 1960 Chrysler, NORS
powder coated 14" wide wheels with the proper 4 bump specific to the 1960
standard hubcaps are now available from Stockton Wheel.

50 wheels have been installed on 300-F vehicles including my convertible
with great results.

The wheels do not flex like the original wheels and are lug centric.

There are 2 sets left from the original order. One set of 5 @ $95 each plus
shipping.

Another set of 4 will be available.

These wheels will fit any 1960 Chrysler but are wider consistent with the
300-F.

2 bump wheels for other Chryslers with 14" tires for other years will be
available in the near future, once testing is complete.

Pictures of the 1960 14" NORS radial wheels can be viewed @:

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum5.html

If you are interested, please contact me privately and I will answer any
question that you have and put you in touch with the right person at
Stockton Wheel.

Thanks,
Tony Rinaldi
awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx